Sunday, June 24, 2012

No words

It feels so strange that I haven't blogged much since returning from Cambodia last summer. Honestly, when I got back to the U.S., all I wanted to do was turn around and go back to Cambodia. I still do. And though I haven't talked about it much, the people of Cambodia are on my heart and in my mind all the time - especially the girls who are part of the CGI programs. There are days when my husband and I talk about living there someday, and we aren't joking.

I've asked God to forgive me for my silence. I feel as though I've failed the girls by keeping so quiet since I've been home. It's not something I can even explain because I don't understand it myself...my silence, that is. Even now, I'm mostly at a loss for words so I'll let these pictures speak for me.







Needless to say, I'd hop on a plane any day of the week to spend time with these precious ones again. Father, may the love of your son Jesus spread like wildfire through this land...setting the hearts of the Cambodian people on fire and filling them with the power of your Spirit.

No comments: