Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye... for now.

Back in February, I began this blog. But it was in April of 2010 that my heart was captured by Cambodia. And even though I haven't been there yet, it feels like my heart is already there - hence the title: I left my heart in.. Cambodia.

But today, it feels more like I am leaving my heart in Indianapolis. Below is a series of pictures with each precious member of my family whom I love and will miss dearly. I will be praying for each of you daily - and I picked out a specific scripture to pray for you, as well.

I love you! Linda/Mom

Mick: May the Lord crown your year with a bountiful harvest; so that even the hard pathways overflow with abundance. - Psalm 65:11 God has been good to you! I am so proud of the man you have become and I know that God will continue to make our "hard pathways" overflow with His abundance.

Jensen: May you consider your life as worth nothing to you unless you use it for finishing the work assigned to you by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God. - Acts 20:24 God has poured out His grace on you. Soak it in daily - and go and share it with others!

Jordan: I pray that you will not be ashamed of the Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes! - Romans 1:19 Loving Christ is the most important thing you will ever do in life - giving you more joy than you can imagine.

Noelle: I pray that you will always be strong in the Lord. Let nothing move you away from your faith! Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. - 1 Corinthians 15:58 God has great plans to use you for His kingdom. Seek Him, love Him, be like Him and He will show you those plans! You are so precious in His sight - and mine.

Ben: The LORD is your light and your salvation; Whom shall you fear? The LORD is the strength of your life; Of whom shall you be afraid? - Psalm 27:1 No matter what happens in life, God is ALWAYS with you and you can always trust in Him.

Lauren: I pray that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind. And that you will love others! - Luke 10:27 Jesus loves you so much and He want you to tell others about how much He loves them, too. God will use you to bring much healing and joy to hurting people in this world.

No comments: